Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:4562 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
DGM - Process Excellence - Six Sigma - Blackbelt - BPO/KPO (10-16 yrs)
Black Belt Certification Mandate
We are looking for DGM - Process Excellence for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Salary : 21 L - 26 L (incl variable)
Experience : 10+ YRS
Industry : BPO / KPO
- Bachelors or higher education degree in Accounting with overall 7-10 years of experience with 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas- Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, & Program Management
Certification : Six Sigma Black belt certified.
Shift Timings : UK Shifts, 5 days working
Relocation Expenses will not be borne by the client
Please go through the broadly defined job descriptions below in light to your current role and accountabilities
Key responsibilities include :
- The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes
- Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards
- In-depth knowledge of Six sigma tools
- Conduct Value stream Mapping exercise
- Ability to create, execute, and maintain an - AS IS" to - TO BE" Roadmap.
- Design Business Processes.
- Re-Design Business Processes.
- Document and Present Business Processes.
- Create and Analye Business Strategies.
- Create and Analyse Process Maps.
- Identify Process Improvements opportunities.
- Understand critical business and information technology risks.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
- Analyse incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt on or before 2011
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Finance & Accounting i.e. AP,AR, Recs, Fixed Asset, GL, Accounting, Financial reporting etc.
- Lean & Six Sigma TTT certified
- Experience in Project management, preferably PMP
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling
- Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
- Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
If the above profile suits you, apply with updated resume along with :
Current Location :
Open to relocate to Gurgaon :
Any Interview within last 6 months with Intelenet Team :
Ok to UK Shift :
Total Exp :
BPO Exp (YRS) :
Certified Black Belt - Year :
No of BB projects completed :
No of BB Projects executed in F& A domain :
Current Direct Reportees :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Hierarchy in the current Org :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Notice Period :
Min NP to be served ( Options available) :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.