Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1784 Applications:700 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
DGM - Marketing - Internet/Online - IIT/IIM (3-7 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Develop holistic marketing strategy, budgets and prepare detailed monthly / yearly spend plans, within given constraints
2. Develop brand positioning of the business and help convert the same into winning customer communication strategies. Coordinate content creation to execute marketing communication initiatives
3. Define and build out integrated customer acquisition, engagement and retention funnels
4. Develop optimal media-creative mixes based on detailed plans
5. Build and manage annual campaign calendars across all customer touchpoints paid ads, social media, videos, emails, offline, partnerships, affiliates, marketplaces etc.
6. Work with teams across product, tech, support etc. to identify customer pain-points and develop winning marketing campaigns
7. Lead (and expand) a team of digital marketers, designers and copy writers to execute planned marketing campaigns. Develop in-house capability for driving large-scale marketing initiatives and evaluating cash efficient offline and BTL marketing ideas
8. Measure, test and optimise define and track key metrics rigorously. Generate and test different hypotheses to optimize KPIs like CAC, conversion rate, AOV etc.
1. Responsible for achieving planned monthly sales targets through various channels website, marketplaces, sales team etc.
2. Lead (and expand) a team of sales manager and executives
3. Set processes and systems for lead management, nurturing and conversion
4. Measure and report key metrics (like conversion rate per sales rep, call schedule adherence etc.) and run initiatives to optimize them
1. Coach and mentor team members from time to time as required
2. Manage performance and appraisal of reporting team
3. Communicate regularly with management on KPIs, customer acquisition strategy, marketing initiatives from ideation to implementation, metrics improvement
4. Show by example and set a high-performance culture
The right candidate:
1. Top-tier college graduate (IIT + IIM) with 3-5 years of experience in either:
A top-tier management consulting role with exposure to strategy and marketing
A fast-growing eCommerce start-up brand in a growth/ marketing role
2. Should love numbers and have a natural knack for data-backed decision making. Should demonstrate experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision-making and consumer marketing effectiveness
3. Strong leadership and communication skills can listen, mentor, and show by example
4. Outstanding customer centric and problem-solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.