Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1401 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
DGM - IT SAP Operations - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Organization: FMCG Major in the Fast Food space with outlets nationally.
Position: DGM - IT (SAP Operations)
Managing SAP Operational Support and uptime
- Ensure resolution of all SAP tickets
- Support change management, release management, and conduct user acceptance testing. Follows the governance and work closely with internal stake holders associated with IT.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Interaction with the manager and stakeholders, regarding the issue related information as well as requirement of data for smooth running of implementation and support process.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 12+ years of total experience
- IT skills : SAP - At least two key modules - FI-CO,MM,WM,SD, QM modules
- Knowledge of FI-CO module is required
- Relevant experience in SAP of 10+ years
- IT Graduate / Post Graduate
- Delivery management (implementations, solution architecture)
- SLA Adherence while ensuring deliveries
- Statutory compliance initiatives - all in and around SAP technologies
- Knowledge of business processes, industry standards, best practices, customization, developments and configuration of the SAP.
- Complete knowledge of integration across modules to enable complete functionality in SAP.
- Should be able to perform key activities like GAP analysis and GAP resolutions. Identifying RICEFW objects
- Experience in blueprint, configuration, all phase of testing and user training.
- Good integration knowledge with other components within SAP (FI, CO, PP, PI and SD) and third party systems.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Finalization of Enterprise Structure in SAP scenario.
- Experience with Re-Engineering efforts of business process.