Consultant at Michael Page
Views:605 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
DGM - Human Resources - Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
Our client is a leading global player in the industrial manufacturing sector looking to hire DGM - HR for its Aurangabad location. This is a team management role reporting to the Director HR.
As DGM- HR your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating the overall HR Strategy in line with the business plans and executing on all aspects of HR w.r.t Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management (succession planning, maintaining a pipeline of HiPo, periodic reviews), and Industrial Relations
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs and plant leadership to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters
- Manage all plant locations, oversee the Industrial Relations, and manage Union discussions with all bodies (LTS, Charter of Demands, negotiations), IR and Disciplinary management, and handling unions management of plant workforce, plant leadership, vendors and data while seamlessly working on company's internal systems (SAP)
- Ensuring proactive HR function (employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies) and the successful operation of the plant by liaising with all external authorities to ensure company-wide legal & statutory compliance on all matters related to employment laws
Ideal Candidate -
- Must come with 15+ years of strong experience in IR/ER/Disciplinary and handling unions (specially CITU) from an automotive or manufacturing industry
-Must come with experience in signing and dealing with good number of Long-Term Settlements, Charter of Demands, Management requirements
- Fluency in Marathi (reading, writing and speaking) is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.