IT Recruiter at Aniaaz Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:526 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
DGM/Head - Plant HR - Manufacturing (15-28 yrs)
- We are looking for a skilled Plant HR Head (DGM Level) with 14 to 20 years of experience in Factory/ Plant (Any industry) above the age of 35 years (Male candidate only) to oversee all aspects of Human Resources and Industrial Relations practices and processes.
- You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of a well-established company in South Tamil Nadu
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures for Factory.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for both Contract hiring and permanent hiring.
- Manages Employee Temporary Services.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Support the administration of Worker's Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- 15+ years of HR / IR experience in a factory environment, at least last 3 years has been heading a plant HR function
- Candidate should be an MSW or MBA (HR) with 60% marks with no history of arrears.
- Candidate should have good experience in managing IR and statutory functions in a factory.