Manager - Recruitment at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:1357 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM/GM - Supply Chain & Logistics - Consumer Durables (15-25 yrs)
DGM/GM- Supply Chain & Logistics
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and manage Logistics, Warehouse, Transportation, and Customer Services
- Inventory management of the Warehouse
- Supply availability by working along with Planning Team at HO
- Plan to meet new transporters for further rate negotiation/Onboard with existing transporters to optimize best freight cost as per industry standard.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Manage 3PL partners
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle
- Support Digitization.
- Manage any CAPEX/OPEX requirement/ quotation/approval to support Warehouse smooth function.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements as per Audit requirement.
- Capacity Planning for the warehouse in terms of Max space utilisation and logistics requirement
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/ MBA with 13+ Years of Exp.
Madhvi Srivastava - Practice Lead
Vinay Grover - Director