Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:30083 Applications:2465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:321
DGM/GM - Marketing - FMCG/Food & Beverages (15-25 yrs)
We have an opening for DGM/GM-Marketing for Mumbai (Corporate Office) Location
Please find below the job details :
Designation : DGM/GM-Marketing
Reports to : VP Marketing
No of Position : 1
Location : Mumbai Location
Industry Preference : FMCG (Food/Beverages)
CTC : Depend on Current CTC
JOB PURPOSE :
- To build business plans from the perspective of core constituents: the customer, the channel or the consumer.
- The DGM/GM - Marketing would be a business driver who would critically assess constituents- needs, the competitive environment and the company's own competencies.
- He would be a champion of the company's brand value and play a pivotal role in leveraging this to the highest advantage.
- He would possess both functional expertise as well as a broad and disciplined business perspective. Fundamentally, he would help discover new channels, products and services that fuel growth and differentiate their company in the marketplace.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
- Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
- Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organization.
- Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Lead transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities