Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:1113 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
DGM/GM - Legal - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (10-12 yrs)
One of the Global Conglomerate is hiring for a Corporate Legal professional having substantial exposure to M&A. The role holder shall be responsible for Providing legal advisory services to all group companies of Conglomerate on a variety of legal issues in areas of education, mining, labor, industrial, competition, investment, corporate laws etc. Draft and evaluate business/legal documents, and agreements. Provide support in litigation as required by various group entities. Participate in mergers, acquisition, and other restructuring exercise of the Group.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Handling litigation and arbitration for the Group: interact and brief external counsels on the matters and prepare briefing notes; liaise with lawyers for timely and speedy movement of the cases and arbitration; draft and/ or review plaints, replies and other documents relating to litigation; attend courts and arbitration proceedings for important matters,
- Support in M&A projects: provide legal support to team leads in M&A exercises of the Group; liaise with external law firms involved in the M&A transaction; conduct or oversee legal due diligence exercise relating to M&A transaction; review transaction documents; and attend and help in negotiations
- Provide contract support to businesses and functions: draft and/or review commercial contracts for the Group and various functions; and negotiation on such contracts with counter parties and advise on stamp duty of such documents.
- Develop legal and contract compliance and management tools and processes for the Group; and Undertake legal audit of the businesses / units to ensure compliance of legal matters and suggest improvements and interact with unit head/ business heads
- Capability Building : To have regular interactions and brainstorming sessions with colleagues on legal issues and development in legal space& create a system of legal education/information through LearningCenter for all employees of the group.
- LLB/LLM with 10 years' experience
Location - Mumbai
Experience in Law Firms is more than Welcome