Talent Acquisition Lead at Variation Compusolution
Views:884 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
DGM/GM - Global Manufacturing Finance Controller - CA/CMA (15-20 yrs)
Position: Global Manufacturing Finance Controller
Level: DGM/ GM
Industry: Big Fours/ Consulting companies having experience in managing pharma clients
Qualification: CMA/ CA
Nature of role: Individual Contributor
Objective - We are looking for a strong advisory profile who will work with the existing team in consolidating the Manufacturing Finance and R&D reporting. This would extend to global operations as well. Hence someone with strong pharma manufacturing experience from Big Fours would be mandatory.
Key result areas :
- Developing process for annual financial budgets for Manufacturing and R&D across locations and its robust implementation, monitoring and tracking
- Robust capturing and accounting of all manufacturing cost by define correct cost centers, allocation methodology and tracking of same.
- Strong review of transfer pricing and implication of variations on the same, proactive analytics and cost modeling to ensure maximum return on investment
- Review of all capital expense proposal, its technical and commercial feasibility, ROCE robustness and guidance for approval of same.
- Tracking of all Capital projects, its milestones and payback cutoffs to ensure ROCE
- Identifying synergies, cost saving opportunities and ensuring its strong implementations
- Controlling global manufacturing and R&D cost and finance by ensuring strong controls over all manufacturing and R&D input cost of RM, PM, Labour, utilities, infrastructure cost through appropriate functional heads.
Functional and leadership capabilities:
- Strong hands on experience of pharma, API, Biopharma manufacturing and R&D costing, accounting and financial controlling across multiple sites with huge SKUs and complexities.
- Strong costing and financial understanding with equally strong understanding of different IT tools and systems.
- Collaborative leader with proven ability to challenge the myths and holy cows of pharma manufacturing, purchasing, project management, capital investments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.