Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:919 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
DGM/General Manager - Purchase/Procurement - Real Estate (15-17 yrs)
A reputed real estate Company in Chennai is looking for a Purchase head at DGM/GM Level. Candidates from Southern India would have an advantage.
- Working with reputed builders/developers would be preferable.
- BE/MBA Qualification would be an advantage.
- Salary best as per Industry standards.
- Overall experience can be around 15 + years.
- Process oriented, technically sound with south Indian Market knowledge and Loyal candidate.
- Responsible for ongoing management of purchasing strategy and activity and for ensuring optimal supplier performance and price.
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the function is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and manage the development of contracts, contractual relationships and contract management to deliver continuous improvement in delivery of goods and services by the supply base.
- Lead and manage a team of buyers to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure business development objectives are met.
- Work alongside the senior management team in contributing to overall business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for Purchasing and Cost Estimating activities across the business
- Develop and implement the systems and procedures related to purchase of RM, Bulk RM, Capex, Projects, AMCs, Vendor development, Inventory control and cost saving etc,.
- Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets
- Handle independently all purchase related functions, interacting with all major suppliers and manufacturers.
- Create and manage short, middle, and long-term goals and objectives
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes (eProcurement)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.