Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1505 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
DGM/General Manager - Corporate & Career Services - Management Education Institute (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a reputed Management Education Institute having campus across India is looking for a dynamic leader as part of the Corporate and Career Services (CCS) team to ensure successful career outcomes for graduating classes through extensive engagement with corporate recruiters.
- Min. 8 years of experience in Sales/Business Development with atleast 3 years in managing recruitment processes at Business Schools/ Corporate
Key Responsibilities :
- The role involves working as part of the Corporate and Career Services (CCS) team to ensure successful career outcomes for graduating classes through extensive engagement with corporate recruiters.
- As part of the CCS team, plan, strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process.
- Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, summer internship and live projects. Support other team members wherever required.
- Manage existing accounts and Convert new accounts through structured outreach
- Plan and engage with corporate for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, etc.
- Manage and support student career services, including career counselling, grooming and helping in the preparation of students for facing interviews.
- Guide and leverage the student placecom members in managing the recruitment processes
- Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing & Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives
- Interface with Guests/eminent personalities coming to campus as required
- Any other duty assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience and Competency requirements :
- Bachelor's degree from a good school; Masters (ideally MBA) would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated track record in business development/sales. Ability to meet targets assigned with a keen eye on planning, managing and execution.
- Well networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong inter-personal skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude Remuneration