DGM - Financial Planning & Budgeting - FMCG/Manufacturing Firm - CA (5-7 yrs)
CA/DGM from FMCG/Manufacturing industry for Food manufacturer company
Financial Planning & Budgeting:
- Preparation and presentation of annual operating plan for the Company and aligning the senior management for target bottom lines with major key drivers along with opportunities and threats to meet the budget.
- Quarterly rolling estimates with monthly performance and highlighting the management for any possible deviations from budgeted bottom line for the period.
- Bottom line variance analysis and possible corrections in future to meet the budgets.
- Ad-hoc analysis for business cases, new product launches and investment decisions.
- Responsible for formulating and compiling of Annual Operating Budget of unit through effective coordination with all functional heads and Site head.
- Develop revenue expenditure budget and other operational KRAs like yield targets etc.
- Compilation of Capex Plan & monthly monitoring.
- Costing and MIS
- Preparation and submission of monthly MIS to Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.