Sr Executive recruitments at AA-Consultants
Views:170 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Electrical Design - Metro Projects (15-17 yrs)
Urgent Opening with the Infrastructure Based Industry for the Profile of DGM(Electrical Design) for the Noida Location
Key Deliverable Expectation:
1) Lead and provide direction and management of the Electrical system design requirements for the large Infrastructure project in Underground Metro, Railways tunnels, Highway road tunnels having sound knowledge of BS, NPFA , NBCC and Statutory requirement .
2) Reviews, coordinates, and monitors the works of all Electrical designers to provide guidance regarding the vision of project requirements and project requirements and specifications.
3) A key function is to manage the responses to design RFIs, review/comment on Change Orders, and provide overall supervision for the design direct reports, while managing schedule and budget control.
4) Knowledge of Electrical power distribution 33 KV /11 KV, Electrical Power distribution of 415 / 240 Volts, Knowledge of cable sizing, Earthing System, Short circuit calculation, Panels switch gears selections. Knowledge of Dialuxcalculation and selection of Lighting requirement.
Work Experience Requirements:
1. 15-17 years' experience with 10 years of experience in similar works of Highway/Road Street Lighting (Illumination System), HV Power switching station including Building, HV Ring Network connecting33KV/22KV/11KV/415V Distribution Substations, Control & monitoring of HV/LV Network on SCADA over fiber Optic cable in highways Railway, Road tunnels.
2. Having delivered design and build large infrastructure projects of Underground stations.
3. Knowledge of Low Voltage Fire alarm, building management System (BMS and SCADA) will be an added advantage.
1. Responsible for overall management of the Electrical design services related to HT , LT and low voltage SCDADA , fire alarm performed by others by managing a group of Electrical engineers to ensure deliverables are submitted in a timely manner.
2. Responsible for management of the delivery of the design of the various Electrical projects by verifying consistency in the design with respect to adherence to the design criteria and required standards.
3. Manages the scope development and tendering process by the engineering staff, as necessary, to support the procurement of the design consultants as well as third party reviewers.
4. Participates in the VE and manage all VE studies, constructability and other workshops; and drives the on schedule submittal of the Electrical design deliverables.
5. Keeps Project Management Team constantly informed as to changes made in the field to ensure timely processing of contract change orders.
6. Prepares weekly work orders, load reports, monitors the progress of work accomplished and reports to the higher management and the client.
7. Serves as primary interface with the design consultants in performing design reviews or addressing construction related issues related to the electrical systems.
8. Regularly interacts with the client to share and understand the on-going design and construction issues.
9. Maintains overall knowledge of drawings, specifications, general contracts and time schedules related to the various Electrical works.
10. Ensures all Electrical design works are comprehensive and discussed with the various engineers for the best implementation and installation of services in coordination with other parties and contractor.
11. May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies in public meetings to support the client in matters related to the Electrical works.
12. Provides necessary technical support and design review / audit services to project management team ensuring the correctness and quality of implementation of requirements.
13. Understands all related codes and their application to the project; and overseas/manages the interface with local agencies to coordinate design standards usage and monthly approvals process.
14. Supports the SPM Engineering and Interface Manager in performing other tasks as deemed necessary related to the Electrical aspects of the projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.