Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:95 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Deployment Head - Mobile Tower Installation Firm (16-26 yrs)
Job Details :
Location : Chennai
Role: Circle Tamil Naidu
Function Name: Deployment
Nature of Role: Team Management
Division/ Dept:: Deployment
Reports to: Circle CEO
Reported by: Program Manager New + Upgrade, EB Manager
CTC: Industry Standards
Experience: 17+ years (in managing large projects in across distributed geography)
Education: Degree in Engineering ( pref - Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication or Mechanical)
Knowledge Required: Telecom Infrastructure, Exposure to Program Management, B2B Customer Management
Skills / Competencies: Team Management & Inter-personal skills. Leadership skills, Customer Management skills, Analytical Skills, Crisis Management Skills.
Principal Purpose of the Job
Set deployment targets, drive site rollout for new and upgraded sites as per Customer requirements through a team of Cluster Managers & Vendors ensuring Quality site RFAI (Ready for Active Installation) deliveries within SLA, budgets and ensure alignment between deployment activities at the circle level.
1. Ensure New site + Upgrade roll out as per AOP & Customer requirement
- Project Coordination & monitoring progress v/s Targets of Cluster Teams & TSP.
- Building Capacity to deliver sites as per requirement by developing Cluster Teams & Vendors.
- Ensure material availability by coordinating with SCM.
- Drive Site Electrification within SLA by coordinating with vendors and EB
- Ensure budgets for site delivery by Coordinating with Finance team.
- Ensure Quality by implementing quality processes and coordinating with Quality Department.
- Coordination with Acquisition for handover of sites & resolving issues on hold sites.
- Coordination with O&M for site handover.
- Vendor allocation as per performance evaluation & in consultation with SCM & Finance.
2. Inter functional deliverables
- Comply to HOTO process with O&M for a smooth RFAI - RFS flow
- Obtain necessary feedback from O&M prior to Upgrades that helps to improve the site performance
- Provide periodical status update of SR-RFAI flow to S&C
- Provide periodic feedback to SCM and Finance on Resource requirement
3. Customer satisfaction and Vendor management
- Manage customer expectations and ensure alignment between customer requirements and objectives
- Minimize rejections of SR
- Ensure Speedy and Quality Delivery
- Ensure proper RFS support through concerned for timely integration of BTS
- Ensure continuous communication on site status from SR to RFS through meetings, mail etc. other than ISC automatic updates
- Partnering with vendors to ensure timely & quality delivery
- Timely Vendor payments
4. Driving Safety, Health and Environment Compliance
- Building and sustaining safety culture
- Review of safety compliance related work- safety guidelines adherence
- Driving business partner SHE compliance
- Ensuring adequate safety trainings
- People Management & Leadership
- Planning & Organizing
- Excellent Written & Oral Business Communication
- Excellent quantitative Aptitude
- Eye for detail & Analytical
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details
Circle Applying for
Current Residence Location & Native
Open to relocate If yes pls share reason
Local Language Proficiency ( Read/ Speak/ Write)
Family Set up in case of relocation
Age & DOB
Ed Qualification with Stream
Is your Graduation Regular
Total Exp ( yrs)
Exp in Project Management profile ( yrs)
Exp in Telecom ( yrs)
Current role ( specify)
Current Team Size on Papers reporting to you Directly
Companies Worked in
Current Desgn ( yrs)
Hierarchy in your process 2 up 2 down
Current CTC ( fixed + PLI / BONUS )
Offer in hand / Offer discussions if any
Gaps in Ed / Career if any
Reason for looking for a change