Consultant-CRD at Randstad
Views:204 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
DGM - Civil & Maintenance - Retail (18-22 yrs)
DGM Civil & Maintenance
- The position is a regional position and will be responsible for Civil related maintenance of existing D Mart Facilities spread over a dispersed area of approx. 8+ L Sft (about 20 stores across various cities) through a team of vendors.
- An average store is approx. 40,000 Sft built up area with about 150-200 staff working in each store.
The job would broadly entail:
- Maintenance and Upkeep of Civil Assets in the region (Building / Plumbing / Water proofing / Tiling / Painting / Fabrication / Glazing etc.)
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of reported defects to identify likely cause and suggest solutions to tackle the same.
- Coordination with vendors to ensure timely completion of work with focus on quality. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, build rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
- Visit stores regularly to identify potential problem areas so as to address them in a planned manner.
- Track and monitor resolution of issues reported by Stores.
- Co-ordinate with stores to carryout various activities related to waterproofing, roof gutters, drainages, etc. to have zero leakages in stores.
- Preparation of estimate & budget for minor works.
- Wash rooms, plumbing should be in good condition all the time