Consultant at Michael Page
Views:378 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
DGM - Business Financial Analyst - Business Development Team - M&A/Investment Strategy (10-12 yrs)
Client is a MNC Logistics and port company and looking forward for the role of Business Financial Analyst as a part of their Business Development Team , The Candidate who have exposure in Logistics space will only be shortlisted
Primary Position Objectives :
To ensure that new projects are thoroughly investigated. Prepare financial models and investment proposals for approval from the Board of Directors / Financial Inst., coordinate with the Development team at the Corporate office, preparation of bidding documents and project finance etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identification of possible investment opportunities as part of the Business Development team.
- Contribute to the analysis of investment opportunities by undertaking research, financial modeling and analysis in determining financial risks and return.
- Contribute to evaluation of projects / companies and the associated feasibility studies.
- Ensure impacts of all due diligence studies are considered in the modeling.
- Evaluate investment in additional capex / facilities in existing projects.
- Update models for actual performance.
- Prepare reports on comparisons of actuals v/s investment models and evaluate the ROI.
- Prepare models for valuations, etc.
- Prepare and assist in presentations on the proposed investment for the Board / Investment Com. Co-ordinate with internal teams / BUs to develop investment papers.
- Preparation of Information Memorandums for Project Financing.
- Assist in Contract / bid preparation and presentations.
- Interaction and co-ordination with solicitors, tax advisors, commercial advisors, financial advisors etc on matters related to new opportunities as required with other members of the Business Development Team.
- M&A and Investment Strategy
Qualifications and Competencies :
- Chartered Accountant or Post Graduate - Finance
- Good Communication skills in English language, both oral and written.
- 10-12 Years of experience , exposure to logistics industry (infrastructure & operations)
Competencies: Project Appraisal involving preparation of financial models and power point presentations
Budget 60 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.