Vice President at Nihara HR Services
Views:213 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DGM/AGM - Legal - Pharma/Manufacturing/Chemicals/Fertilizers Business - LLB (15-20 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should have completed Law graduate (five years) program
2. Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in a manufacturing company with multiple locations and business units
3. Attention to detail.
4. Computer literate
5. Ability to copy with high level of responsibility.
6. Candidates in Chennai or willing to relocate to Chennai at short notice is preferred.
1. Drafting/reviewing contracts, agreements, MoUs and monitor legal obligations under such contracts and agreements and be responsible to ensure that all contracts, agreements are routed, finalized, executed only through the contract management software used by the Company.
2. Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the Company: recovery suits, cheque dishonour cases, land/immovable property related issues, factory laws, environment related issues, IPR etc.
3. Respond to Show cause Notices and defend legal cases filed against Company and/or its officials, Fertiliser Control Order, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, etc.
4. Advise, monitor and review compliances under various laws applicable to the Company.
5. Advise the company on legal issues concerning the company and its business.
6. Liaise with and assist external counsels.
7. Represent the company in major legal cases, public hearings, arbitrations etc.
8. Other legal assignments that the Company may entrust.