Founder & CEO at Telamon HR Solutions
Views:507 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
DGM/AGM - Finance & Accounts - CA (15-20 yrs)
- Candidate should be a qualified CA, having atleast 15 years of experience in accounting leadership role, handling complete accounting functions independently, capable of handling accounts department and mutli company accounts and Auditors.
- Planning and executing monthly/ quarterly/ annual closure schedules; providing monthly financial statements; administering the monthly closing process Monitoring & ensuring reclassification and accounting of wrong or unaccounted entries prior to closure of the General Ledger
- Preparing and explaining weekly profit & loss projections; establishing product line profit & loss statements to identify opportunities and risks Administering Legal Assignments of company, Banks Limits, Guaranty, Companies Tax and Accounts Assessment Enforcing compliances for GST, TDS, Service Tax, VAT, and others; creating month-end provisions for expenses.
- Drafting & presenting weekly and monthly management reports on cost & benefit analysis, productivity analysis, inventory turnover analysis and cost variance analysis.
- Reviewing financial results; undertaking year-on-year and quarterly comparison of company performance both in terms of the top-line and bottom-line Ensuring compliance with applicable policies, contracts & regulations.
- Experience in construction industry or infrastructure is ideal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.