Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:789 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Dexter Capital Advisors - Vice President - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS (10-25 yrs)
Dexter Capital Advisors is a sector & stage agnostic Investment Bank with focus on providing best in class services to its clients. Dexter in its 9 years of existence has closed ~50 Venture Capital, Private Equity & M&A transactions across sectors. Dexter has consistently been ranked as one of the top 5 IBs for early stage investing by Venture Intelligence.
- Should have a good network with Investors
- Should have a good network with Promoters/Entrepreneurs to source high quality mandates
- Should be able to independently originate and lead Series C+ transactions. Should be able to take complete ownership of transactions i.e from sourcing to end to end execution
- Should have exceptional network and relationships with investors to market deals, with strong relationships with PE Funds/VC Funds, Family Offices not just in India but Global funds as well.
- Minimum 10 years of Investment Banking experience
- Should have experience of end to end closure of at least 6 deals as a deal lead;
- Should be able to lead a deal on his own end to end till closure
- Should be able to manage a team of analyst/Associates
- Should have good connect with entrepreneurs and promoters across sectors;
- Should be able to work in a non-process oriented environment;
- Should demonstrate a desire to succeed;
- Should be ready to meet tight deadlines.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills and strong analytical capabilities
- Should be ready to travel at short notice
- An MBA with top quality institutions (IIMs, ISB, XLRI, FMS etc.) or Undergrad degree from a top college with a strong pedigree of working with high quality firms.
Location: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore (currently remote)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.