Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:5237 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Dexter Capital Advisors - AVP/VP - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
Dexter Capital Advisors ( http://dextercapital.in/) is a boutique investment bank with focus to provide best in class services to
- Companies in tier 2 & tier 3 cities in terms of access to institutional capital and M&A advisory.
- Early Stage entrepreneurs in terms of access to institutional capital and M&A advisory.
Dexter in its less than one year of existence has closed 3 transactions. Dexter is founded by an experienced investment professional who has previously worked in a global private equity firm and as CFO of a mid size corporate.
The AVP/VP will have responsibility of end to end execution of a transaction as well as deal sourcing.
- Lead industry/sector research to for new deal sourcing
- Liaison with industry professionals, CAs, Banks for new deal origination
- Take ownership of transactions for end to end execution
- Liaison with Company management for creation of financial model, IM
- Should be able to market the deal within PE Funds/VC community to identify interested funds
- Should be able to support client in DD exercise
- Should be able to take transaction from term sheet stage to closure stage
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experienced working in an Investment Banking Role
- Should have previous deal closure experience
- Should have good client connects across sectors
- Should be able to work in a non-process oriented environment;
- Should demonstrate a desire to succeed;
- Should be ready to meet tough deadlines.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Should be ready to travel at short notice.
- Should have strong relationships with venture capital, private equity funds.
Educational Qualification & Experience Criterion:
- MBA from a top B-School or a CA (Rank-Holder)
- Candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience in an investment bank.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- have worked in a boutique investment banking set-up
- have a strong entrepreneurial zeal & can work in one person set-up with remote management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.