Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:5669 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Dexter Capital Advisors - Associate/Sr Associate/AVP/VP - Investment Banking (2-10 yrs)
Dexter Capital Advisors is a boutique investment bank with focus to provide best in class services to its clients
Dexter in its less than two years of existence has closed 8 transactions. Dexter is founded by an experienced investment professional who has previously worked in a global private equity firm and as CFO of a mid size corporate.
Job Profile :
- We are looking to hire 1 person for the role Associate/AVP/VP.
Associate/Sr. Associate/AVP/VP :
- Should be able to handle both execution as well as origination work
- A candidate desirous to join at AVP/VP level should be handle P&L responsibility
Desired Profile :
- Should possess strong analytical ability
- Should have prior experience of working in a boutique investment bank.
- Should have previous deal closure experience
- Should have good connect with entrepreneurs across sectors
- Should have excellent network with PE/VC firms
- Should be able to work in a non-process oriented environment;
- Should demonstrate a desire to succeed;
- Should be ready to meet tough deadlines.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Should be ready to travel at short notice.
- Should have strong relationships with top angel investors, early stage funds & venture capital funds.
Educational Qualification & Experience Criterion :
- CA (with prior experience of work in Big 4), Engineer from top colleges or an MBA from a top B-School
- At least 2 years working in a front end IB role
- Prior experience with boutique I-banking firms will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.