HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra Co.
Views:855 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - Senior Analyst - Transaction Advisory Services (1-3 yrs)
At D P N C Advisors Pvt. Ltd. (the consultancy arm of Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co.) our Transaction Advisory Services offerings include raising equity, debt capital and supporting clients through the entire capital raise process including carrying out Due Diligences, Valuations, Deal Negotiations, Definitive Documentation etc.
The Company is also engaged by some of the leading Family Offices in India to invest capital into viable and sustainable opportunities identified as per their financial and strategic requirements, both in and outside India. The Company has garnered extensive experience offering services to some of the leading Family Offices, Start Ups, Financial Institutions and Corporates in and outside India and was recently ranked as Top 6 Transaction Advisor in India by Venture Intelligence for Financial Year 2020.
As a part of the executive team, your focus shall be on assisting in company research/industry research; financial analysis and financial modelling; preparing valuation reports; documenting teasers, Information Memorandums, business plans and other requisite presentations pertaining to Transaction Advisory Services.
JOB DESCRIPTION KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
We seek a CA/ CFA + MBA (Finance) from a top-tier Business School with 1 to 3 years post qualification experience for the following role:
Keeping in view the Key Service Offerings as detailed below, the Analyst / Sr. Analyst shall:
A. Assist the team in rendering advisory services involving evaluation and execution of assignments pertaining to raising capital, investing capital, joint venture. This would include:
1. Conducting In-Depth Industry research/Company Research
2. Preparing Teasers
3. Conducting Valuations & Preparing Valuation Reports
4. Documenting Information Memorandums
5. Documenting Business Plans
6. Support during Financial Due Diligence
B. Provide Assistance and support for Equity Placement through domestic and international sources including PE Funds, HNIs and Family Offices for transactions within and outside India.
Key Service Offerings of the Transaction Advisory Vertical include:
1. Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, HNI etc.
2. Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for corporate and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
3. Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices, and HNIs.
4. Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including LOIs, Term sheets and Definitive Agreements.
5. Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books, information memorandum etc.
Indicative CTC Range
5 to 10 LPA including performance based incentives; It is commensurate with skill set& experience and linked to meritocracy and industry standards.
To Qualify for the Role, You must have
1 to 3 years of relevant post qualification experience.
Qualification as Chartered Accountant/ CFA + MBA (Finance) from a top-tier Business School.
Candidate in his/her prior work experience should have conducted equity valuations, prepared information memorandums, teasers, done financial analysis etc.
Requisite Skills & Attributes for Success
We seek a candidate with prior experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity / Corporate Finance / Financial Consultancy / Transaction Advisory Services or similar industry where he / she would have developed knowledge and skill sets to fulfill the KRA above. Candidates must also possess:
1. An in depth understanding of Financial Analysis with strong understanding of financial statement, cash flows, key ratios etc.
2. Excellent Analytical and Numerical Skills
3. Good Communication and Presentation Skills
4. High Degree of Self-Motivation and a desire to learn
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leaglobal.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms.
We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under six core services verticals - Direct Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory Services and GST & other Indirect Taxes and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields.
The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now or contact us at https://bit.ly/2J8fQJ2 for more details