HR Manager at Dewan P.N Chopra Co.
Views:537 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co - AVP - Investment Banking/Fund Raising (5-10 yrs)
Associate Vice President - Investment Banking (Equity Fundraising - TAS)
Work Location: Noida
Qualification required: Chartered Accountant(CA) &/ or MBA (Finance) from a reputed Business School
Requisite Experience: Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in Investment Banking/ Private Equity in India. Raising funds/capital for Indian companies.
Joining Period: A month or earlier
The incumbent will manage the Transaction Advisory Services division of Dewan P. N. Chopra & Co. for originating and executing mandates for Transaction Advisory and related Support Services. He/she shall interact with Senior Management/ Promoter Groups of existing and prospective clients in India which include industry leaders from diverse sectors. Keeping in view the Key Service Offerings of the division, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
- Leading the existing team to render quality professional services and managing execution of mandates for transaction advisory and support services in an efficient manner.
- Be hands-on when required - to prepare teasers, lead deal evaluation - financial models, projections, documentation, etc..
- Leading, training and mentoring the existing team and attracting new talent pool for this division.
- Assisting the management of the Firm to consistently and continuously update knowledge pool and resources across service offerings of this division.
- Assisting and supporting the firm's management to build and improve existing systems and processes to enhance operating efficiencies of this division.
- Interacting and coordinating with other divisions of the firm and associates including for legal, tax and regulatory advise and attain relevant support for structuring and closing investment transactions.
- Business Development for the division
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A candidate having in-depth investment banking/ transaction advisory experience in Indian market and executed/led deals across sectors in India.
- At least 5 years of experience in raising funds/investing capital for Indian Corporates. Equity, sell-side side deal experience is essential. Should have helped domestic clients raise capital (Equity) at pre-seed and Series A, B, C, D stage.
- Should be strong with numbers and financial projections - able to review financial models, pitch decks, valuation and information memorandum prepared by the team, if required, before its presented to the client.
- Should have a strong academic background from recognized institutions. Where candidate is an MBA, Masters Degree to be from a leading university.
- Strong Business Development, Deal structuring and negotiations skills. Strong network across the financial sector and various funds in India
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Dynamic personality and strong leadership skills.
Key Service Offerings include:
- Raising capital including equity and structured Investments through PE and VC funds, Financial Institutions, Family Offices, HNI etc.
- Advising on buy side/sell side/joint venture mandates for corporate and start-ups across sectors in and outside India.
- Advising on placement of private capital as financial or strategic investments for Family offices, and HNIs.
- Assisting and advising the client on commercial negotiations and documentation including LOI's, Term sheets and Definitive Agreements.
- Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books, information memorandum etc.
A Brief about the Company :
D P N C Advisors is the consultancy arm of Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co., Chartered Accountants rendering Transaction Advisory and Transaction Support services. The Company is engaged in raising equity and debt capital and supporting clients through the entire capital raise process including carrying out Due Diligences, Valuations, Deal Negotiations, Definitive Documentation etc.
The Company is also engaged by some of the leading Family Offices in India to invest capital into viable and sustainable opportunities identified as per their financial and strategic requirements, both in and outside India. The Company has garnered extensive experience offering services to some of the leading Family Offices, Start Ups, Financial Institutions and Corporates in and outside India.