Senior Manager at Devyani International
Views:2729 Applications:766 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Devyani International - Senior Manager - Human Resource (6-10 yrs)
The HR Manager-(Generalist role) is responsible for Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Managing the recruitment and selection process. Developing the policies and procedures, overseeing payroll and rewards and recognition programs as well as managing workplace safety initiatives. Along with administering employee-benefit programs, etc.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
- Employee life cycle management.
- Developing and implementing the human resource policies and procedures.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop compensation and benefits systems that fit the company's HR responsibilities.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Administrating Performance management systems.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- All other duties assigned.