Assistant Manager at Devyani International
Views:1986 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Devyani International - Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement (12-15 yrs)
1. The role involves Capex procurement for the restaurants.
2. Ability to collaborate with team to bring about optimization of resources and continuous improvements in procurement.
3. Prepare reports on Design, including cost analysis, technical Analysis and improvement.
4. Keep a constant check on stock levels.
5. Vendor Development.
6. Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
7. Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers & relevant internal departments.
8. Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
9. Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
10. Process payments and invoices.
11. Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
12. Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
13. Develop a purchasing strategy.
14 Produce reports and statistics related to purchase department.
15. Evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.