Senior Executive at Devyani International Ltd.
Views:3551 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Devyani International - Manager/Senior Manager - Analytics/Supply Chain Management (5-8 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations. Identifies under-performing area in the supply chain and suggests improvement or resolutions to problems. Provide data by analyzing historical trends, current market indices, and inflation outlook, CPI etc for negotiation of supplier's invoices.
Assists in periodic inventory audits and resolve auditor's observations. Assists in implementing of various IT projects e.g. Auto indents, planning tools, WMS, FMS etc. Strict monitoring on deviations of processes and procedures by effective implementation of control mechanisms. Occasionally directed in several aspects of work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggests improvements.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. Warehouse-slotting, route planning).
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. Packaging. Procurement, delivery).
- Oversee inventory procedures and highlight gaps.
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping methods and schedules.
- Assists in conducting annual PRP, rate/service agreement etc.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of commodities, markets, inflation, CPI, etc. And flag/ assist buyers to formulate strategies.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain's performance
- Essential: Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, F&B Controller, MIS or similar role.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. Inventory planning, warehouse management).
- Expert Knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Attention to details, excellent communication skills and outstanding organizational ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.