Happiness Officer at Dev Accelerator LLP
Views:127 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Dev X - Consultant/Innovation Coach - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Dev Accelerator is an innovative framework to mentor Entrepreneurs and brings their products/services to the market. Early-Stage Startups applying for the Accelerator Program would be equipped with access to expertise, the client base of Dev Information Technology Limited, state-of-the-art co-working facilities, and even create exciting new opportunities to innovate and transform the business landscape.
As a Corporate Accelerator, we have collaborated with Services providers, Local Entrepreneurs, Venture Capital Firms, University Research labs, and Industry bodies.
- 1st Corporate accelerator in Gujarat
- Corporate Tie-up based result-oriented activities
- COE for Fintech
- Building Innovation lab for one of the leading Indian banks.
- We are seeking talented individuals with a background of innovation Coach/Consultant specializing in FMCG/ Consumer Brands. The individual is expected to leverage his/her knowledge of innovation in FMCG to work on cutting-edge innovation projects for our FMCG clients.
- The right candidate will have expertise in strategy/business/operations consulting OR a strong industry background and the clear ability and enthusiasm to transition into an innovation consulting role.
- The Innovation Coach will be managing relationships with the client & innovators alongside delivering design sprint sessions, advisory support, and consulting on Accelerator members in transitioning to scale. Over time, the Innovation Coach will work with the Innovation Accelerator leadership to refine strategy and operationally deliver innovative services and consolidate DevX's leadership position in innovation.
- As a Team Player within our DevX Innovent/ Accel Business Unit, the candidate is expected to deal with complex issues concerning (growth) strategy, innovation, customer experience, and strategic/digital transformation.
- In the role of Innovation Coach, the key responsibilities include;
- Support Innovation Accelerator managerial and operative tasks, oversight of service delivery for members across relevant service offerings, including taking lead roles in running workshops, events, talks, and other emerging offerings suited to client needs;
- Manage member service delivery sessions and team involved in delivering that session.
- Coordinate with Service Delivery Enablement team to secure relevant SMR- s, support staff, and resources required to conduct member service delivery sessions through network building.
- Track innovator feedback and achievements and communicate to the client and plan for future Moulding for top-notch innovation output.
- Input into strategy and operations for Innovation Services delivery as a whole, including regular review of strategy and ensuring compliance with policies in operations including facets such as partnerships, contracts, and reporting.
- Input into the impact assessment, developing and monitoring the theory of change of why/how innovation services are helping with client objectives.
- Working with other coaches and service leads to provide oversight for the development and growth of a support community and alumni from which we can engage experts, mentors, and partners for all clients.
- Working closely with other members of the Innovation Accelerator team to maintain a strong single team as we collectively undergo considerable growth.
- Support the Innovation Director with any other activities and tasks as required
This is how an ideal candidate looks like:
- The candidate has 3 years or more of responsible experience in an innovation function or accelerator, product management in an FMCG company, as a start-up founder or in a similar role or you have 6-9 years of work experience at a reputable company in the areas of marketing, strategy, business development or product innovation.
- Experience running innovation and accelerator processes, such as design-led, human-centered design, lean startup, or agile workshops, and managed them throughout the development journey of a startup/innovation
-The candidate has deep knowledge of and affinity with innovation management, innovation coaching, Idea/MVP to Product Building, GTM strategy (development), business performance improvement, digital technology, and customer processes.
- Hands on experience of international development, emerging technologies, human-centered design, innovation strategies, and lean start-up methodology.
- Extensive knowledge of using Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Design (Strategizing), and Customer Empathy mapping specializing in FMCG but not limited to it.
- Experience in interaction with senior client and stakeholder relationships
- Experience with, and knowledge of, a Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
Ideally, you'll also have
- Knowledge and experience of using Human-Centered Design methods, such as IDEO Design-kit methods
- Experience in applying start-up delivery methods such as Lean Startup
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
- Willingness to travel extensively across the globe
- Flexible to work as per client requirements.
The company Perks
- The candidate gets to work closely with Innovation Director and Leadership team to learn more about the business consulting side of Innovation Management and be able to contribute to the high-value projects in the innovation domain.
- The compensation will be in line with the market rates
- A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; health insurance, and an ultra-chic office space