Talent Acquisition Head at Deutsche Telekom
Views:1148 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Deutsche Telekom - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
- Ongoing employee relations and people lifecycle management support including work force planning, managing performance and talent, enabling retention, driving recognition, grievance handling etc.
- Partnering with COEs for Hiring/ implementation of process & policy and to drive organisational HR initiatives and exercises like Onboarding, PMS, Engagement, etc.
- Provide on-going daily support for people strategy implementation for all functions through business and people understanding
- Maintaining employee numbers in line with approved plans and ensuring hiring in line with job roles and team parity
- Support in building a culture of accountability and well being for a remote working employee base
- Provide ongoing support for people related insights for the digital and publishing business and coach line managers on people related aspects
- Ensuring adherence to necessary compliances across the business unit
Key Skills required:
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders across levels
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous setup
- Self-motivated, result oriented, high energy individual
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills.