Sourcing Specialist at Deutsche Bank
Views:1341 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deutsche Bank - Trading Enabler - IIT/IIM (2-6 yrs)
Role Description : LAF Trading provides collateralized liquidity solutions for a variety of counterparty to DB including hedge funds, real and smart money, PE funds, banks and credit managers. Underlying collateral will consist mainly of asset backed securities / portfolios, structured products, loans, liquid and illiquid covered bonds, other more liquid assets like corporate / government bonds and SSAs across transactions which can be bilateral or triparty.
What we'll offer you:
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
The Associate will be involved in :
- Ongoing management and monitoring for the existing book of transactions (collateralized lending and borrowing against collateral for tenors between OPEN to 5-10 yrs)
- Reporting & generating trade ides from monitoring the risk exposures over time (IR01, FX, CS01 etc)
- Involvement in complex transactions and their approval process together with senior trader from the team, while working closely with the structuring & legal teams
- Ongoing interaction with the internal functions: settlement / ops / credit risk management / market risk management
- Providing MI and escalating any material matters on an ongoing basis to the team heads.
- Support the continuous development of the relevant infrastructure for a streamlined back to front.
Your skills and experience:
- Attention to details
- Short term interest rates knowledge (can be further developed on the desk)
- Understanding of bonds / loans /swaps; ABS / CLO knowledge is a plus
- Desire to learn and curiosity about financial markets.
How we'll support you :
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams :
Please visit our company website for further information:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.