Recruiter Manager at Deutsche Bank
Views:1750 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deutsche Bank - Associate - Regulatory Reporting (6-9 yrs)
Position Description :
The role is to perform a number of key functions that support and control the business in complying with a number of regulatory requirements such as Markets in Financial Directive MiFID II . This role forms part of a team within Birmingham that supports the Global Trade Services business across all asset classes: Rates, Credit, Commodities, Equities and Foreign Exchange.
- Key responsibilities include day to day exception management MIS Compilation and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- You will need to balance strong communication, time management, workload prioritization and risk awareness. You will be expected to work with and develop the team and support the enhancement of RCP Operations team reputation globally.
- You will have face off to senior line management in addition to line and corporate control functions. You will also have the opportunity to deepen your process understanding of various Global Technology and Operations (GTO) Debt products.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
Core RTB support responsibilities include:
- Performing and/or managing various exception management functions across reporting for all asset classes, across multiple jurisdictions
- Ensure accurate, timely and completeness of reporting
- Perform root cause analysis or exceptions with investigation & appropriate escalation of any significant issues found through testing, rejection remediation or any other stream to senior management to ensure transparency exists in our controls
- A central point of contact for internal and external clients
- Project remediation tasks including participating and hosting in daily conference calls which include working groups and business updates globally
- Liaising with internal and external teams to propose developments to the current architecture in order to ensure greater compliance with Regulatory requirements and drive improved STP processing of our reporting across all asset classes
- Working closely with our technology development teams to design system solutions, the aim to automate as much of the exceptions process as possible
- Managing the issue resolution projects to ensure accurate & timely delivery
- Drafting and amending project support documents such as business requirements documents, functional specification documents, support operating models and test plans
- User acceptance testing for change request deployment
- Constructor coordinate the production of MI highlighting the issues and risk within the area to senior management and our other key stakeholders (Product/GTO Mgmt, Regulatory Group, Compliance, Audit etc.)
People Management :
- The behaviors provided below should be adopted by all Deutsche Bank employees in relation to their development and management of others.
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organization, as appropriate
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high-performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organization imperatives and needs.
- Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
Experience/ Exposure :
You will have: (Skills/Experience) :
- Listed Derivative product experience preferred
- Some of the reporting requirements are complex and the issues that arise would suit a candidate used to problem-solving and who is able to prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Due to cross asset nature of the team ability to learn and understand multiple areas of the business - existing knowledge of one or more product type is preferred
- Regulatory experience is preferred
- Teamwork and good communication skills are essential.
- Clear and concise communication and escalation. Ability to recognize high-risk situations and deal with them in a prompt manner.
- Proactive and able to work under your own initiative
- Good and clear prioritization and time management.
- Attention to detail and control focused.
- Ability to challenge existing procedures and proactively look for process and system improvements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high-pressure environment.
- Positive approach and desire to succeed adapt quickly to change
- Prior experience in Financial Services is preferred
You will be: (Skills/Competencies) :
- Strong client focus
- Ability to identify and prioritize multiple tasks that have a potential operational risk and p/l impact in an often high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Must feel comfortable working in an international client environment
- Dedication to servicing a demanding client base
Education/ Qualifications :
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Finance
- Preferable experience in Middle Office/Back Office, Reference Data and excellent in Trade Life Cycle (Atleast 2 asset Classes - Equities, Credits, Rates, Foreign Exchange, Commodities)