Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1419 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Design Manager - Advertising Firm (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for a design manager who is hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, creative analytical, strong at aligning and engaging with multiple stakeholders to help scale our growing IN Advertising program. You will work with advertisers, account managers and designers to establish processes and mechanisms to continuously improve the quality of creatives. You will work on standardizing our design service offerings, training multiple stakeholders and define tracking and measurement systems to ensure we create highly engaging and relevant marketing assets on behalf of advertisers.
- You will work with business partners to ensure strong campaign performance through highly relevant banners, videos and landing pages thus delivering positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers. To do this, this person needs to be extremely hands on, will need have an understanding display advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling creative.
1. Basic Qualifications :
- Monitor and drive improvements to Ads quality and hold high bar for all display and performance ads - Create/ideate innovative, visually high quality, and effective advertising experiences that drive advertiser objectives - Obsess over our end-customer's experience and implement a program that continuously strives to improve the messaging, visual design and relevancy of advertisements displayed to the customers.
- Engineer seamless communication between the brands and the end customers and ensure the team raise the story telling aspect of marketing communication.
- Help develop a framework through which we are continuously evaluating a campaign for its clarity of communication.
- Help drive evolution of the creative through ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Continuously iterate, A/B test and get feedback from end users through behavior, interactions and surveys.
- Ability to study, understand and predict design trends that will improve creative inputs and quality - Develop a nuanced playbook that will define creative trends and best practices across categories.
- Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 10-20%).
Basic qualifications :
- Strong creative storytelling, eye for the detail and design communication. Must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Art direction experience and/or designer oversight with attention for detail. Experience across multiple categories is a preferred - Experience setting creative direction, coordinating and reviewing the work of the design team, clients and internal stakeholders to ensure highest quality and unity of visual style
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing creative requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule - Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for advertisers, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite - Video editing skills is a plus
2. Preferred Qualifications :
- 6-8 years of proven experience as a creative leader, preferably with demonstrable experience gained in an interactive agency environment or managed the corporate design/communication team at a product or e-retail company
- Prefer either a degree in design from NIFT, IDC, MICA, sir JJ school of art or an MBA from a Tier 1/reputed college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.