Senior Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:5684 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Design Lead - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
- Lead a unified design, tone, and voice to create effective, insightful and highly fashionable imagery for Company Fashion.
- Lead the development of clearly articulated, contextually appropriate, and unified communications
- Recruit and lead a team of passionate designers.
- Collaborate with creative team members to guide concept, brand, and copy direction
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing, UX, and Business Development to create and execute marketing campaigns
- Communicate and present your team's work appropriately to the company and community
- Leverage data in a way that informs your design decisions
- Build and maintain copy style guidelines and best practices
- Collaborate with marketing teams to help hone and understand the messaging strategy, in conjunction with brand copy guidelines. Evolve and flesh out that style guide with robust testing and real world learnings
- Manage budgets and ensure high quality photography imagery through fashion photo shoots as needed to keep the merchandising fresh, seasonal and aspiraitonal
Online Portfolio that demonstrates Art capabilities.
- A strong industry background is a must. 7 to 10 years of experience in the advertising or social media industry leading creative design
- Experience in fashion industry or having worked on fashion brands
- Extensive exposure to a deadline-driven creative production environment.
- Bachelor's degree in design and professional experience.
- A keen awareness of current trends in advertising and graphic design.
- Communication and presentation skills: The candidate needs excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas and also explain their ideas to members of their creative team.
- Knowledge of the ad film industry and to be well networked
- Understanding of Brand visual identity/design
- The ability to utilize data-driven insights in developing design strategy
- Leadership skills: Leadership skills in order to hire, develop and oversee their creative team.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute production projects from concept through delivery.
- Excellent written/verbal/presentational communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple cross functional teams
SP Staffing Services
Mobile : +91 8523979171
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.