Design/Engineering Manager - Mixed Use Project (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Operations
Skills - Design and Engineering Manager - Project Construction - Mixed Used Development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The role is a leadership role in the capacity of a Design and Engineering Manager who would be responsible for managing all design, engineering and project management operations with a team of subject matter experts leading individual packages. The role will be based out of Delhi NCR (National Capital Region)
Client Details :
Our client is a global Fortune 500 organisation with footprints all across the world.
- As the Design and Engineering Lead, the focus area would be to lead and direct resources effectively and ensuring work is timetabled and delivered on time and on budget. The company is currently coming out with two Mixed Use Development Projects with an estimated investment of USD 1.5 bn for a total project area of more than 1 Mn sq. ft. in the Capital Region of India i.e Delhi-NCR
- Provide technical based on Industry best practices in order to deliver safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions
- To lead and develop the work of the Design and Engineering team and continuously search for cost efficient and and innovative design process by optimising communication to our partners and stakeholder's knowledge into the project design
- Work and engage closely with Construction Manager and Construction Project Managers to optimise, innovate and develop the best for project methods for design-construct interaction
- Good knowledge about BREEAM, LEED, Green building codes which also includes evaluation of low impact construction materials
- Lead and coordinate all Engineering work and align implementation and communication of those activities with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on key competence areas:
1. Structural and Architectural Design
2. Fire and Risk Engineering
3. HVAC Systems and Energy Modelling
4. Electrical Systems
5. LCC & LCA calculations
6. Technical Solutions and Innovations for PPP & BREEAM
7. Design Management: Procurement, Development and Coordination
- Academic Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 15+ years of relevant experience
- Innovative and open to new solutions, passionate during business and developing new and innovative sustainability ideas
- Experience in successful executing large scale mixed used projects in past.
- Have a passion for building technology
- Deliver results within a given framework
- Contribute to an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Be service minded and customer driven.
- Leadership role - Country Manager -1 role
- Competitive total rewards compensation on offer
- Work on a one of a kind project of Global Standards in India
- Health-care and additional benefits would be provided
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
Contact - Gourab Ray - +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.