CEO at Parity Cube Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3593 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
DesiDime.com - Data Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Company Profile -
Parity Cube owns three websites DesiDime.com, Cuelinks.com and Zingoy.com
Desidime.com - a completely free and user driven online shopping community. It is created to provide a platform for users to Collaborate, make friends and share information in order to make the best shopping decisions and for the merchants DesiDime covers many of the individual business models used by Merchants today - Deals, Coupons, and the well-known Forums - all translating into a powerhouse for Pay-for-Performance Marketing.
Cuelinks.com - CueLinks is a 2-minute Content Monetization tool for bloggers, deal site owners, coupon sites, forum owners or any publishers or in fact, any websites which sends outbound traffic to online shopping, travel, finance or matrimony websites. We help publishers monetize their content in an effective manner and with minimal efforts from their end.
Zingoy.com - Zingoy is a free online platform that rewards cashback on shopping and sharing. If you- ve discovered a great product/deal just- spread the word among your friends, we are here to reward your effort of finding and sharing. We partner with over 200 merchants over a variety of categories to bring users the most rewarding online shopping experience.
Designation - Data Analyst
Reporting to - CTO
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Performing checks and audits of various data to ensure data is accurate and complete
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
The qualities we are looking for are:
- 1-2 years- experience working in an analytical role
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, Python etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries (SQL) and presenting findings
- Self-motivated individual contributor and team player