Director at Workforce Wisdom
Views:120 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Derivative Analyst - Wealth Management Firm (5-8 yrs)
A leading wealth management firm is seeking to hire the undersaid
- Identify and analyze live derivative data to generate same-day plans, both regular and tailor-made derivative strategies.
- Formulate trading ideas (Future, Option, Paid trades) based on the data.
- In-depth knowledge in option pricing, Option Greeks, and hedging strategies with understanding of trade economics and pricing factors.
- Rich knowledge in conducting Open Interest Analysis, FII Derivate Data Analysis, Rollover Analysis, Hedging Strategies and implementing the same in option strategies for favorable risk/reward gains.
- Provide market outlook to RMs based on news, major events, and derivative data.
- Prepare reports on market conditions and potential risks involved in investing in derivatives
- Generate derivative strategies for HNI clients and wealth managers.
- Efficient interpretation of derivative data to prepare analytical reports daily.