HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:3416 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Zonal Accountant - Liquor Industry - CA/ICWA (7-12 yrs)
- Monitoring day to day accounting like bill processing, accounting entries, attaining various Intra departmental meeting, adherence of internal SOPs.
- Monitoring day to day bank and cash transaction, fund management and preparing the BRS.
- Weekly vendor payment process monitoring.
- Month end closing and provisioning, MIS, KPI Review, and monthly operation review.
- Monthly inventory closing and variance analysis.
- Reviewing the indirect tax structure of Purchase order, making best suitable alternative, as per applicable tax laws.
- Educating below the line people related to various complex issues pertaining to excise, service tax, VAT and CST, Works tax, TDS and TCS, GST etc.
- By making best utilization of available e-payment facility for the payments of service tax,
- TDS/TCS, Excise etc. which will result into savings of operating cost
- Reviewing the billing process as per the applicable tax laws.
- Liaising with the department personnel for consulting the Issues related to Assessment, review, scrutiny audit etc.
- Preparation of monthly report, Monthly cash flow, Monthly review meeting.
- Quarterly and annually accounts finalization.
- Preparing report on budget versus actual cost related to production.
- Timely depositing of various statutory dues along with return filing.
- Processing of debit and credit note for the vendor and reconciliation of accounts.
- Annual budget preparation along with quarterly revised estimates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.