HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:1921 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Zonal Accountant - Liquor Industry - CA/ICWA (7-12 yrs)
- Monitoring day to day accounting like bill processing, accounting entries, attaining various Intra departmental meeting, adherence of internal SOPs.
- Monitoring day to day bank and cash transaction, fund management and preparing the BRS.
- Weekly vendor payment process monitoring.
- Month end closing and provisioning, MIS, KPI Review, and monthly operation review.
- Monthly inventory closing and variance analysis.
- Reviewing the indirect tax structure of Purchase order, making best suitable alternative, as per applicable tax laws.
- Educating below the line people related to various complex issues pertaining to excise, service tax, VAT and CST, Works tax, TDS and TCS, GST etc.
- By making best utilization of available e-payment facility for the payments of service tax,
- TDS/TCS, Excise etc. which will result into savings of operating cost
- Reviewing the billing process as per the applicable tax laws.
- Liaising with the department personnel for consulting the Issues related to Assessment, review, scrutiny audit etc.
- Preparation of monthly report, Monthly cash flow, Monthly review meeting.
- Quarterly and annually accounts finalization.
- Preparing report on budget versus actual cost related to production.
- Timely depositing of various statutory dues along with return filing.
- Processing of debit and credit note for the vendor and reconciliation of accounts.
- Annual budget preparation along with quarterly revised estimates