Recruiter at Peoplemint Consultant LLP
Views:380 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Deputy Vice President/Vice President - Enterprise Architect - BFS (18-25 yrs)
Enterprise Architect - DVP/ VP
Opening for DVP/ VP - Enterprise Architect in a leading Bank for Kolkata location.
Experience : 18 yrs
Location : Head office / Kolkata
Key Job Responsibilities : Responsible for creating a scalable, resilient and secure technology blueprint for establishment of a robust Enterprise Architecture aimed at meeting all User requirements. Lead the creation of the architecture blueprint, which will serve as the guiding document for all IT/Technology implementation projects at Bank.
- Responsible for designing Bank's IT Architecture and Enterprise Applications and drive improvement initiatives based on inputs from different stakeholders.
- Acts as a bridge between the core IT team and management in translating the organizational strategy & vision into IT initiatives.
- Defines processes for technical platforms and defines systems specifications and input - output parameters for hardware and software compatibility.
- Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes, and identifies analyses and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Building architecture views and preparing solution architecture documents
- Taking technology decisions, assisting in technology evaluation, making business cases for technology decisions
- Providing vital solutions by carrying out Enterprise/Technology Architecture Planning, Scoping and Estimating, Data Modeling, planning High Availability and low Failover Applications, Logical Architecture Design, Performance / Capacity Planning.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
people mint consultant LLP