HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:680 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy Vice President - Project Management - Bank (10-15 yrs)
DVP - Project Management - Bank
About the Role :
This role is part of the Banking Project team, managing the Digital track and program office, under Center of Excellence. The program office is the fulcrum of the department connecting the dots between products, sales and partnerships, implementing projects from design to go-to-market.
The role reporting to VP requires working closely with Bank product teams and deliver solutions catering to business with support from Business Solution Group, Digital Banking & Transformation team, IT team and Financial inclusion team. The incumbent should demonstrate leadership and stakeholder management capabilities in driving initiatives (core to unserved Banking) from concept phase till go-to-market. Merit will be accorded on winning prioritization of projects with pragmatic arguments, at times of resource constraints.
The person should have good understanding of core banking asset products, distribution & operations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Project management from conceptualization till delivery phase
- Guide and Coach a dynamic team (direct under authority and/or cross-functional) focused on delivery, guiding them on projects and banking / financial services operations
- Liaise with Partners, Digital and IT team to close on business requirements
- Assist function on designing customer journeys, policy formulation and readiness for reviews and challenge sessions
- Manage team and stakeholders without disrupting the harmony and pace of progress
- Implement structured training across Banking team (s), focused on project delivery
- Management graduate with minimum 10 years of experience in Banking / Financial Services
- Degree / Diploma / Certification on Digital transformation / Customer experience will be positive
Role Proficiencies :
- Good communication with ability to demonstrate clear narratives
- Responsibility of Project planning and management (incl. Gantt chart or alternatives)
- Understanding of Banking operations / Technology / Customer experience
- Working on a multi-disciplinary team in a matrix organization structure
- Experience on working in the Semi-urban and Rural will be a positive.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.