Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2364 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Deputy Vice President - Operations - Group Business - Insurance (12-20 yrs)
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
1) New Business and Renewals for entire Group Business
2) Premium Collection (Receipting and PDR)
3) Policy Servicing for CSG Business
4) Customer Service Desk for Group Business
5) Underwriting coordination between Line Function/Medical Network and Underwriting Team
6) Inward/Outward and Document Storage for Group Operations
1. Managing the New Business and Renewal line activity for CSG and FIG business also responsible for collection of premium receipts for Group Business and infusing the same in Group Asia against the respective Master Policy Holders
2. End to end CSG processing in terms of member updates which has an impact on Claims and Reinsurance
3. Group Underwriting and Customer care profile
4. GST related matters along with the sensitive NDA processing which is very critical in nature owing to the data handled and liability tagged in case of a data breach.
5. Actively involved in several internal/statutory and regulatory audits for representing Group Operations
6. Accountable for his processes w.r.t TATs, risk, compliance and various audits (IFC, Statutory, etc.) which are a mixture of Quantitative and qualitative aspects
7. From the Customer Service point of view he is accountable on qualitative parameters which involves Complaints management, reviewing queries and escalations and streamlining internal processes for the same.
8. Also accountable to ensure that all service standards which are committed to Clients are met without any hindrance and also to introduce best industry practices
9. Impact internal customers but will also have a huge impact on external customers by way of process changes and projects.
10. Diligent monitoring through the managers to have a control on the same.
11. For new processes post understanding and laying the plan for the way forward will need to have the execution monitored for the adherence.
12. Enhance existing process by, eliminating redundant activities, Outsourcing non critical activities and Automate manual activities
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
Educational Qualifications: MBA or CA
Other skill set:
- Line management for all mapped processes i.e. New Business, Policy Servicing, Customer Service Desk, Underwriting etc.
- Regulatory compliances
- Risk management
- Project management
- Customer care and continuous improvement
- Automation of manual activities and cost reduction
- Team management and training new team members
Experience: 12 years +