Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:5850 Applications:916 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:551
Deputy Vice President - IT Infrastructure - Bank (10-23 yrs)
- Provide infrastructure services vision, enable innovation and leverage IT trends that can create Business value consistent with the firm's requirements and expectations.
- Lead Branch Wide, strategic technology initiatives to build and maintain key elements of the Banks Enterprise infrastructure and associated project portfolio, including but not limited to 24x7 data center infrastructure management and evolution, mobility and remote access services, omnipresent wireless networks, enterprise-scale messaging environments, active directory integration, dual-carrier PAN India WAN, software-defined internet working, and innovative end user computing solutions.
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Establish metrics,key performance indicators, and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT operations. Manage Outsourced operations through SLA.
- Ensure comprehensive disaster recovery architecture is maintained and operations are in placeto ensure compliance with required RPOs and RTOs during business continuity events in line with Regulatory Requirements.
- Lead a talented team of 20 infrastructure engineering and administration professionals who with others define, manage and support the entire operations infrastructure for the bank.
- Participate in IT strategic planning, project planning and budget planning efforts.
- Analyze technology trends and develop infrastructure strategy, architecture, and delivery.
- Processes designed for agility and cost effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Develop RFPs/RFIs, oversee product evaluations, coordinate product and service selections, and ensure that pricing, terms, and conditions for supplier contracts meet Bank and IT standards while achieving optimal results for the firm.
- Coordinate Infra & Security related projects/resources with the IT project management office (PMO).
- Ensure allproject deliverables, budgets, and timelines are met.
- Provide well-considered counsel to CTO/CDO and otherbusiness service leaders on:
o Emerging infrastructure and services and technologies having characteristics likelyto provide benefit to the efficiency or capabilities of the bank's infrastructure.
- Ensure support IT Security Operations across branches for Infra components in line with regulatory requirements and IT best practices such as ISO27001.
- To work along with Chief Information Security Officer for all Information Security control.
- Undertake periodic review of IT infrastructure hosted by IT partners for availability, performance, capacity in a proactive manner.
- Opportunities to apply new technologies or other solutions to challenges facing our operations, practices and/or business services.
- Changes or emerging risks in product status and capabilities, standards and protocols, or other industry, market, or technology factors that may influence or impact IT systems and processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Extensive knowledge of data center operations, telecommunications, network engineering, data center applications, client/server computing, and production operations support and Outsourced Infra management.
- Experience in related IT disciplines such as data processing, hardware platforms and outsourced systems.
- Strong leadership and management abilities.
- Ability to lead cross functional project teams in implementing projects of a complex nature.