HR at Crescendo Group
Views:392 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Deputy Manager - Taxation - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
A varied role for a tax professional with a strong knowledge of UK corporate tax. It involves reviewing and preparation of both direct and indirect taxes.
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Working with the organization to maintain an excellent relationship with key stakeholders in business unit finance teams and other head office functions, to coordinate aspects Tax reporting
- Reviewing reports for expenses disallowable for tax purposes and preparation of VAT returns
- Supporting special projects on VAT claims/reclaims/process enhancements
- Providing financial information to support the production of Tax computations
- Delivering scheduled reporting tasks, preparation of analytical reports related to business performance.
- Providing updates to management regarding budget and preparing detailed expense MI.
- Analyzing Benefit in kind expenses returns for review by the Group Tax Specialist.
- Qualified accountant/ATT qualified with 8 years work experience
- Technical accounting knowledge of UK GAAP (FRS 102/101) and consolidation principles
- Proficiency in Advanced excel function and PeopleSoft
- Strong analytical skills with Tax knowledge - VAT and Corporation Tax
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the finance of the company.
- Eye towards forecasting a company's future finance.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.