Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:2982 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Deputy Manager - Talent Management & Leadership Development - Auto (5-9 yrs)
A regular post graduate in Human Resource / MBA - HRM/MPM from reputed Institute with 5-9 years of experience in HR domain.
2. Should have exposure includes Talent Management, Leadership Development, Training & Complete Administration of Training Program.
3. Experience of HRIT implementation - Success factor/Oracle HCM (Mandatory)
1. Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
2. Able to work in an ambiguous environment with a result oriented approach
3. Must be an effective communicator (written & spoken) and strong in inter personal relationship & stake holder management
4. Knowledge of SAP HR systems and databases
5. Should have good presentation and excel skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Talent Management & Leadership Development
1. Design and deploy the framework for Talent Capability for Associate and Staff at Unit
2. Organize development programmes that are aligned with the organisation's objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are and how the programmes will enhance business deliveries
3. Support organization's wide leadership development initiatives and various intervention programmes such as RISE, LEAP, LEAD etc.
4. Partner with central HR team on development and implementation of HR Systems
5. Support in Driving Succession planning for key positions at Site
1. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
2. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
3. Create a recognition and engaging culture for all HR Business and Analytics
1. Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and pertaining to Site.
2. Create the management dashboard basis HR analytics approach
3. Design and manage the communication programmes
4. Prepare MIS, Reports and maintain Budget.
1. Implement the Success factor Talent management Module at Site
2. Drive Adoption of the system at employee and manager as a user
3. Maintain action from admin to ensure Success factor process runs real time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.