Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1090 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy Manager - Sales - Construction/Building Material (8-15 yrs)
The Deputy Sales Manager, will be responsible for developing the sales, distribution and promotion of the company's concrete products.
- In alignment with goals determined by senior management, Sales Manager, will identify, secure and grow direct sales and distribution sales channels that offer a significant competitive advantage to achieve market share in target markets.
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day activities of sales representatives.
- Create sales budget and guidelines for complying with budget recommendations; review and approve sales expenses.
- Scrutinize quality and cost-effectiveness of sales programs, products and services on a regular basis to lower operational costs while improving the customer service experience.
- Observe, compare and monitor metrics to determine compliance and performance potential of direct and distributor sales channels.
- Prepare activity reports for senior management for the purpose of providing data, ensuring accuracy of information and developing recommendations.
- Responsible for overseeing training and professional development of sales team members and participants in direct and distribution sales network.
- Collaborate regularly with marketing manager and marketing team to develop and facilitate sales programs and collateral materials necessary for a comprehensive marketing plan, including trade show planning and strategies.
- Develop, update and maintain necessary records and databases for the purpose of maintaining support data for the program.
- Facilitate cooperative efforts among distribution channel participants.
- Communicate with sales team members regularly and frequently to sustain program, schedules, follow up on inquiries, etc.
- Main communication and build relations ships with key accounts.
- Perform other such duties and functions as are necessary or incidental for the success of the organization.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required or master's degree preferred in Civil Engineering + business management, s or related field.
- Minimum of 8+ years professional experience with demonstrated skill progression. Experience in sales strategy development and demonstrated ability to successfully sell a value-added portfolio of products.
- Knowledge of customer marketing and targeted direct and distribution sales channel profitability.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships; lead a diverse group of cross functional teams to get results and inspire direct and distributor sales partners and their sales forces..
- Strong organizational and time management skills to work independently on a variety of initiatives to meet and exceed company and customer expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.