Head Recruiter at Yogy HR Solutions
Views:383 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Deputy Manager - Payroll & Statutory Compliance - BPO (4-5 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Payroll and Statutory Compliance
Band : 5A
Experience : 4-5 yrs Payroll and statutory compliance
Salary : upto 14 lpa
Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in the field of Payroll and statutory compliance
- Well versed with Gratuity, PF, ESI, Contract Labour Act, and Minimum Wages Act etc.
- Knowledge of new Labour Codes
- Experience of Salary administration,
- Payroll and other activities related to Payroll would be preferred
- Knowledge of processing salary in SAP
- Ensuring timely processing of FNF
- Managing escalation from various stakeholders
- Responsible for compliance / statutory audits
- External and internal audit management to ensure that no surprises occur at the time of any audits
- Driving process improvements & aligning various existing processed
- Ensuring timely preparation & releasing various reports/MIS from time to time
- Responsible for statutory compliance under various labour laws for Eg: Shops & establishment act, contract labour act, PF, ESI etc. across locations & entities
- Ensuring timely completion and filing of returns / challans & distribution of Form 16 to employees
- Administer Query resolution related to Payroll, PF, ESIC and full and final settlements.
- Should have awareness about other Joining formalities like Compliance on boarding, salary administration, payroll etc.
- Acquiring various licenses / exemptions from labour office from time to time.
- Meeting with Labour officers for various labour requirements to ensure compliance under various labour acts and any audit thereof.
- Ensuring that the team members are processing the statutory forms like Form 2, Form 11, Form 9, etc. from time to time.
- Working on various integrations & projects.