Team Leader at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:146 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy Manager - Order To Cash - BPO/KPO (8-16 yrs)
- Lead the transitions of Order to Cash (O2C) from North America ensuring strong understanding of the business and current landscape
- Lead the operations for O2C, at Greater Noida, by setting up a high performing organization that delivers to business expectations, leading a team of 15+ including 2 direct reports
- Baseline existing process, Develop and implement standard KPI/Metrics, Service Levels that support business decision making and consistent governance
- Proven track record of developing a business impact based operating paradigms to focus on stakeholder results such as but not limited to: timely collection, processing customer credits, managing receivable aging, revenue recognition, etc
- Develop a strong cadence with business stakeholders to consistently evaluate the performance of shared service against established targets.
- Proactively raise operational issues and reporting to functional managers and ensuring timely corrective actions working closely within team and BU and Plant operations
- Build and implement process to ensure 100% Compliance. Further, should be able to anticipate risk & proactively suggest the measures to mitigate the risks.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvements and successfully manage the projects to contribute to the effectiveness of the operations using lean six-sigma tools
- Lead standardization of the processes across businesses, development and maintenance of desktop procedures/SOPs
- Ability to conceptualize operational dashboard to report pending receivables, quality of reconciliations, month end close, revenue recognition, amongst others