Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:3837 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Deputy Manager/Manager - Internal Audit - Financial Services Sector - Big4 (6-13 yrs)
Employer : Big4
Job Location : Bahrain
Designation : Deputy Manager / Manager
Salary : Dy Manager (BD 1500-BD 1700 per month) / Manager ( BD 2000- BD 2200 per month)
Experience : Min. 6+ years in Internal audit ( Financial Services, Banking)
Accommodation :No Permanent accommodation will not be provided by employer
Travelling : Candidate need to be flexible for travelling
- Identify and evaluate clients risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections.
- Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM).
- Manage performance of audit procedures. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
- Communicate the results of assignments through written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to senior manager / engagement director as well as client management.
- Assist engagement director with identification for any new firm services at existing or new clients.
- Prepare & track proposals and conduct proposal meetings with clients.
- Develop and engage team through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel and overall assist in building the practice .
Desired Profile & Key Personal Attributes
- Excellent understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT); knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well-honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress. Works well in a team- oriented environment as well as independently.
- Able to multi-task, enjoys travelling and meeting new people.
If interested, please send your updated CV with below details:
Current Employer :
Current Salary :
Expected Salary :
Notice Period :
Experience in Internal Audit for Banking Sector clients - Yes /No
Ok for Bahrain :
Reason for relocation: