Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3088 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy Manager/Manager - Indirect Tax - CA (4-7 yrs)
Qualification - C.A with approx 4-7 years of experience in Indirect Taxes.
The role is primarily responsible for execution of global indirect tax operational compliance processes. This responsibility entails the following:
- Preparation and review of Indirect tax returns.
- Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) returns
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and GST returns
- Other para-fiscal tax returns
- Tax audits
- Preparation and review of reconciliations for the tax accounts.
- Misc other projects/assignments as needed including tax research (to the extent of ability)
- Support the team in ad-hoc project requests.
- Execution of Indirect tax compliance transitions.
- Ad hoc items (issues raised by the wider business that need research).
- Responsible for end to end compliance and related reconciliations, ensuring quality, accuracy and timely returns.
- Responsible for updated process documentation to reflect best practice.
- VAT/IPT Control Frameworks (maintaining and evidencing them).
- Responsible for monitoring all unallocated and allocated tax accounts.
- People management.
- CA with approx. 4-7 years of experience in Indirect taxes.
- Advanced Excel skills are required (e.g. lookups, pivot tables, macros, etc.).
- Good people management skills.
- Prior experience of Indirect taxes and team handling.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills to identify areas for process improvement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Handling assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.