Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:229 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Deputy Manager/Manager - Human Resources - Chemicals/Construction/Infrastructure/FMCG (8-10 yrs)
To manage the generalist, need of human resources function. which includes, resourcing, talent management, development, employee culture, job satisfaction, policies and practices, analytics, internal communication etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare employee policies and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Develop and maintain the talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
RELATIONSHIPS & AUTHORITY
- Liaises with all management concerning recruitment and general HR
- Liaise with external providers concerning recruitment, L&D and other topics
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Should have 8 -10 years of experience in HR with minimum of 4 years working experience in Resourcing, L&D function- preferably should have hiring experience for Engineering companies.
- Preferable from recruitment agency/ recruitment dept of an Engineering company
- Must possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Committed and willing to work extended hours if required.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.