HR at SV Management Consultants
Views:606 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager/Manager - HR Recruitment - Manufacturing Sector (8-12 yrs)
Dy. Manager/ Manager - HR Recruitment (Manufacturing Sector)
Location- Wadala, Mumbai
A Leading Diversified Group in Manufacturing sector.
Roles and Responsibility-
- Leading hiring across the organization for all levels with a team of 2-4 recruitment professionals.
- Understanding Business and its expansion needs.
- Work in concert with the Business leaders and Hiring Managers to lead strategic talent acquisition discussions leveraging hiring forecasts and trends to provide a deep understanding of existing and future talent needs.
- Building Relationships with Agencies and staffing firms & building partnerships.
- Conduct job interviews for the managerial job positions
- Ensure positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Overall leadership and development of a recruiting team.
Skills Required: -
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels. Must have a broad understanding of the external market.
. Experience in leveraging online sourcing techniques.
- Collaborative approach, ability to influence senior leadership regarding critical talent decisions.
- Should have extensive experience in Internet sourcing techniques along with conventional sourcing methods.
- Ability to develop Market intelligence and Candidate mapping reports for target companies and skills.
Qualification: Preferably Female Candidate - MBA/ PG in Human resource from good Institute/ Collage.
- 8-12 years of experience leading recruitment in Manufacturing Sector like Chemical/ Engineering etc./ Recruitment firm
- People leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop and groom talent.
- Proven track record of influencing leadership on recruiting strategies.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
It's an urgent position