Deputy Manager/Manager - Finance & Accounts - Energy/Infrastructure - CA (3-9 yrs)
Deputy Manager/Manager - F&A - Infrastructure - CA Qualified
Candidate Profile :
Education : Chartered Accountant (Fully qualified)
Preferred Role : F&A Reporting & MIS
Industry : Fund backed Energy platforms/Renewables/Power generation
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for monthly book closure on time and ensuring the provisions are done.
- Preparation of quarterly, half yearly and yearly standalone Annual Accounts and Consolidated Annual Accounts as per Ind AS and IFC for multiple entities
- Handling statutory auditor, internal auditors, cost audit and tax audit
- Controlling the Trail balance of the multiple entities.
- Preparation of MIS reports, Budget Vs Actuals and Variance Analysis of key indicators
- Preparation / review of cash flow and receivable monitoring report
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Designing and implementing internal controls, drafting SOP's and establishing the ERP / Tally integration.
- Monitoring of KPIs of Third-Party accounting service Provider and ensuring the smooth operations by setting the guidelines and processes
Soft Skills :
- Excellent analytical (including the ability to get into details and do a root cause analysis)
- Coordination and Presentation skills
Other Requirements :
- Wiling to work on tasks assigned with utmost dedication and sincerity
- Well-disciplined and Punctual
- Well versed with MS office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.